A friend asked me just what I was supposed to do with a major in Creative Writing.
My Reply: The guy at orientation said we could get a job describing crime scenes someday.
And as fun as that sounds, no. That doesn't sound that fun. The same friend also said writing people probably also had their own blogs to write in to the world, to get some real life practice or acknowledgment. Something like that. So here's mine! I will probably write about some fun stuff, and I will probably write about some serious stuff. It will mostly be a lot of zany banter, video and music links (I don't care if they are 'old news' to the internets), and pictures. Just getting a headstart.
It will be a lot of Thinking in Progress... (cue blog name)!
So here's something I came across while (with only a little bit of shame) looking for the newest episode of NYC Prep to satisfy my sheer boredom on a Thursday night. I can't figure out why the producers of this show chose to do this weird editing to the footage. Did they choose to do this, or is this a Taylor Momsen fan tribute video for YouTube? You be the judge.
(I'm not sure how to post videos yet, so sorry you have to go to the link :( )
http://www.fancast.com/tv/NYC-Prep/103705/1184742154/Taylor-Momsen/videos
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment